GIF images are basically animated and static image. Nowadays people are sharing funny animated images on social network timelines. If you don’t know and amazed at how they create GIF images then don’t worry. Today we will give you an idea that how to create GIF images as well.
Method # 1
By using Adobe Photoshop you can create GIF animated images. You have to do:
- Open Adobe Photoshop
- Go to File from menu then File > Scripts > Load Files into Stack .
- Click Browse, select Multiple Files and click OK.
- Now you will see multiple layers in layers panel located right side on work-space.
- Now go to Windows from main menu, select timeline
- The timeline window will appear at bottom.
- Now you have to select “create frame animation” from drop-down.
- Click on upper right menu of timeline panel , select “Make frames from layers” .
- Click Play button from the bottom of the Timeline panel for preview of animation.
- From “Repeat” menu located at bottom of timeline panel select “forever”. It will play video continuously.
- You created GIF image, now you have to save it.
- Go to File > Export > Save for Web (Legacy)
- Select GIF 128 Dithered
- Colors: 256
- Set width and height as per your requirement.
- Looping : Forever
- Click Save
Congrats you created your first GIF 🙂
Method # 2
If you are not willing to use Adobe Photoshop or you are not familiar with this then we tell you another way which is quite simple and easy.
You can search on Google to “create GIF image online”. You will see list of website which create GIF images. We are also listing few website here:
They also provide feature to convert video into GIF animated image.
Now you can share your own created GIF images with your friends, on your social network timelines, blog and wherever you want 🙂
Kindly share this post to with your friends 🙂